FREE DELIVERY Within 10 Miles of our Rochdale Branch | Minimum Order £15 | Delivery to Northern Ireland is not currently available.

Remy Martin VSOP Cognac 70cl

Remy Martin VSOP Cognac 70cl

Regular price
£33.66
Sale price
£33.66
Unit price
per 
Tax included.

An immensely popular VSOP Cognac from the respected team at Rémy Martin. The blend contains 55% Grande Champagne Eaux-de-vie, the other 45% being made up of Petite Champagne.

40% abv

70cl